How well do you know your MoMA? If you think you can identify the artist and title of these works from MoMA’s collection—all currently on view in the Museum—please submit your answers by leaving a comment on this post. We’ll provide the answers next month (on Friday, April 15).
ANSWERS TO THE FEBRUARY 19 CHALLENGE:
Do you have what it takes to claim this month’s title?
1. George Herms. Gemini (The Zodiac Behind Glass Series). 1965
2. Robert Indiana. Moon. c. 1960
3. Robert Delaunay. Simultaneous Contrasts: Sun and Moon. 1913 (dated on painting 1912)
4. Hani Rashid, Lise Anne Couture, Photograph by Christian Richters. Wing House, Helsinki, Finland (Flux 3.0 M-Scape, 2002). 2011
5. René Magritte. The False Mirror. 1928
6. Marcel Duchamp. To Be Looked at (from the Other Side of the Glass) with One Eye, Close to, for Almost an Hour. 1918